Anyone got a bet on?

A draw for the scum is tempting at 10/3 throw a few more in there to make a lucky 15 that's probably what I'll do!

waspish said:
A draw for the scum is tempting at 10/3 throw a few more in there to make a lucky 15 that's probably what I'll do!

I would steer well clear of that. Won 15 drawn 1 at old trafford.

TheBlueNowhere said:
waspish said:

I know the law of average says it's about time they drop some more points! Everton a top of form guide as well!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Scottyboi said:
Thinking of a doing utd chels arse city yids, 11 pound brings back 108

Don't bet on the goooooners m8 - they will get turned over at bolton

Yeah I fucked them off mate, not worth the risk can see a backlash from Boltons wembley mauling.

waspish said:
TheBlueNowhere said:

I know the law of average says it's about time they drop some more points! Everton a top of form guide as well!

Using the law of averages Barcalona are due on absolute shit load of losses. It won't happen though. The Everton draw is still on but for a team with a home recored as good as Uniteds I don't think 10/3 offered any value at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.