Anyone had a tattoo lazered off successfully?

taxi,the results vary and depends on the colours in the tatt,i would say take advice from a tattooist as to what to do with it

She's gone to take the grandkids back home whilst I finish off our splendid crimbo meal.Everything is in order.I have the helm : /
I dont want a cover up unless it's a quality City coat of arms or the like.
Was just curious to know if it was at all possible to erridicate a tat without scarring.

She's gone to take the grandkids back home whilst I finish off our splendid crimbo meal.Everything is in order.I have the helm : /
I dont want a cover up unless it's a quality City coat of arms or the like.
Was just curious to know if it was at all possible to erridicate a tat without scarring.
i've yet to see one fade without trace but it depends on if you prefer the tatt or a very faint silvery scar or something inbeteen,it's a lottery really lovely,the other option is to have a few sessions of laser to fade it then cover it with a city one

I want one in plain black removed. It’ll be replaced by something else. Where are you getting it done?

Studio 81 on Oldham Street were great for new work. I have something on my forearm now.

I have a mate who is a tattoo artist says he makes more money from covering up tattoos than actual originals.

I don't have any. Never fancied having something I thought was cool in my 20's forever.

A few of my mates have some right bummers. :)

I have had 5 sessions and got told it should be around 6 sessions for this size tattoo to be removed. Its faded well and the red has gone, The black outline is still not shifting completely though, its probably going to need at least 8 sessions.
£80 for the original tattoo and probably £500+ to remove it ha ha.

You need to be patient. I have had a tattoo lazered off at Lyntons in Cheadle. The bigger and completated the tattoo, more visits needed. £££. But Im pleased with result.

You need to be patient. I have had a tattoo lazered off at Lyntons in Cheadle. The bigger and completated the tattoo, more visits needed. £££. But Im pleased with result.

is it completely gone mate? and how long after a session does it continue to fade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.