Anyone had a tattoo lazered off successfully?

I have so far had 4 visits. Each 4 months apart. My tattoos were self inflicted back in the 70s. Indian ink and a hot needle ! They are/were dark and deep. I started noticing the fading after the third trip. I reckon another couple of visits should do the trick. I think I am right in saying certain colours take longer to fade then others. Was this explained to you on your first visit ?

Just been for my 5th session and the women said she thinks it will be completely gone in two more. Maybe 6 months. Pleased with that.

So many people queuing to get a new tattoo there.

My Johnny Evans one is gonna be a fucker to get rid of as I went full Sane with his picture all over my back.

Hi mate been to one in Trafford. I will pm you. 50 quid a time.

I will warn you it bloody hurts.

Potentially £300 to get a tattoo off? I imagine that cost more than the damn thing itself!

I might look at a cover up instead. The decision has sort of been made for me but the new idea I have is definitely mine for life.

Potentially £300 to get a tattoo off? I imagine that cost more than the damn thing itself!

I might look at a cover up instead. The decision has sort of been made for me but the new idea I have is definitely mine for life.
I have one I want to get rid off, I often wonder about these women who have them young on their tits, arms etc when they get older and have grand children how do they feel I bet a fair few regret it

I have one I want to get rid off, I often wonder about these women who have them young on their tits, arms etc when they get older and have grand children how do they feel I bet a fair few regret it

I’m leaning towards a cover up. It’s not too big so a largeish dragon in black should be fine.

I also have the last City crest but as it’s the badge we had when I became a fan then it stays. I know some purists don’t like the new one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.