Anyone rate west hams team at the moment ?

BlueHammer85

bit random i know, but think they bought a few players in Jan and all of a sudden there team looks pretty tasty

West Ham
01 Green
05 Tomkins
15 Upson
22 Da Costa
36 Bridge
08 Parker (Gabbidon 90+3)
11 Hitzlsperger
16 Noble
09 Cole (Obinna 86)
21 Ba (O'Neil 82)
30 Piquionne

don't know their fixture list remaining but they should stay up. I like Ba, looks a top player. Hope they beat Stoke, take our chances with the Hammers rather than the Potters, should we go through and draw one of them.

I really like and rate their team at the moment. The players they have prove to be exciting players. Really hope they can, and they should, stay up.

The return of Hitzlsperger has been huge for them, he is a quality player. Demba Ba also looks the real deal, he is a natural goalscorer.

Parker is up there with the best midfielders in the league,Hitzelsperger also looks very comfortable and Ba is a real handful.If those three had played together all season i believe they would now be nearer top 6 than the bottom.

Tomkins is a talent and potentially a future England centrehalf for me.

A couple of excellent moves in January to be fair. Shame really because I wanted the horrible cunts to go down and never return. They'll definitely stay up.

Squatter said:
A couple of excellent moves in January to be fair. Shame really because I wanted the horrible cunts to go down and never return. They'll definitely stay up.

Good day out west ham tbh,id rather see wigan or stoke go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.