Anyone tried watching matches via Xbox?

Stuuuuuu

I noticed that I can watch matches on Sky via my Xbox, but I need a gold membership. How does it work? Do you pay a fee per game? How much is it? And is it only games that are on Sky Sports 1?

Cheers in advance.

You basically need a sky account or if a friend has the full sky package and is willing to let you use their account username and password you can login to xbox sky and watch what you want on it, but sky don't offer a pay per game on the xbox unfortunately

if you have a full sky subscription you automatically get full live and on demand viewing of sky on the xbox and pc. you need a gold subscription but you can watch any matches that are on skysports on there. its been a god send for me, as we can watch all the matches in our house at uni, thanks to the subscription the parents have at home

Just sign up to LiveOnlineFooty(.com) instead! You pay £6 for 2 months and get all the games you want. Really worth it, the quality is amazing and you even get other big sporting events on there like The Masters / WWE Wrestlemania (lol).

edit: It's not just games on Sky of course, I mean every single City game is on there as well as La Liga / Serie A.

Interesting. Can you have as many people logged in to an account as you like then? So if for example, I persuaded some kind soul on here to share their username and password with me, I could log on and watch it via Xbox and they can still watch the game normally in their house?

Stuuuuuu said:
Interesting. Can you have as many people logged in to an account as you like then? So if for example, I persuaded some kind soul on here to share their username and password with me, I could log on and watch it via Xbox and they can still watch the game normally in their house?

im pretty sure you can register it to one pc for live streaming, another two for on demand stuff like films etc. and just on xbox, once an account is registered to an xbox , i think its stuck with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.