Anyway - The Super Bowl......

The city of New Orleans went through so much tragedy with Katrina its fantastic to see their team win the superbowl. Anyone who's been to the superdome in NO knows the fans there are just fun and crazy. Apparently the famous Bourbon St was packed with drunken fans just having a good time. As far as the game was concerned it was the best superbowl game I've ever seen. The game was surprisingly quick with very few *flags" thrown onto the pitch. It was cat and mouse but the Saints were brave and overall deserved the win. I can still hear the fireworks going off in the distance as I'm typing this. By the way i agree this should be OFF topic.

citymad said:
The city of New Orleans went through so much tragedy with Katrina its fantastic to see their team win the superbowl. Anyone who's been to the superdome in NO knows the fans there are just fun and crazy. Apparently the famous Bourbon St was packed with drunken fans just having a good time. As far as the game was concerned it was the best superbowl game I've ever seen. The game was surprisingly quick with very few *flags" thrown onto the pitch. It was cat and mouse but the Saints were brave and overall deserved the win. I can still hear the fireworks going off in the distance as I'm typing this. By the way i agree this should be OFF topic.

Stayed at the Superbowl Hotel(which was a dump at the time) opposite the ground in the late 80s.

The receptionist got high on something and jumped into the pool from the balcony - unfortunately there was no water in it.

Apart from Bourbon Street NO was a very rough town,quite scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.