Apathy about upcoming England games?

Lost interest about 2004/5, we never had a stake in the squads, most of the players were unlikable and all the golden generation, beckham fawning just bored me to tears.

I still watch, but if I miss it I ain't arsed, also when you have southgate turgid foootball it doesn't inspire at all

I don't get the Loftus-Cheek inclusion at all. He's played 1100 minutes of PL football in his entire career, and has one goal and one assist. He's hardly been tearing it up for Palace this season either.
Motm performance.

Ota and Kun start in another meaningless friendly.

I suppose we get punished as such for having a side on song with no fewer than 10 first teamers in action last night and yesterday afternoon.

I think they all got through ok and no doubt Delph and Sterling would have had game time if available as well

Only two today thank god , lets hope they come through ok.

before 2010 watching them was bearable, the debacle in SA did it for me and the constant selection of rug to bring the number of his caps and goals up was painfull and embarrassing, the FA are a self centred greedy buch of twats which put sepp Blatter and Co to shame, they were never interested in the fans voice concerning the site of the new wembley their only concerns were to line their own pockets, absolutely no need for these hiddious freindly games, i'l support the minnows in Russia and fuck Engerland off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.