Apathy about upcoming England games?

Absolutely can’t stand the England set up
Players like Livermore and Henderson in our midfield is a joke and we’ve got no chance
I said to my mates the other day I’d just play
Sterling llalana Alli Vardy Kane and Sturridge up top and go for it, we’d probably go out at the same stage but at least it might be fun to watch

Not interested in the National Team whatsoever. I seriously hope Brazil and Germany put us firmly in our place.
But that would us a massive favour. What did Germany do after getting thrashed, they went out and revamped their whole coaching setup. We have to many players and coaches who are not good enough. The likes of Rashford and Henderson get in because of who they play for. Southgate is a yesman to the archaic F.A. look at how poor we are in the centre of midfield.

But that would us a massive favour. What did Germany do after getting thrashed, they went out and revamped their whole coaching setup. We have to many players and coaches who are not good enough. The likes of Rashford and Henderson get in because of who they play for. Southgate is a yesman to the archaic F.A. look at how poor we are in the centre of midfield.
I could count the number of f**k's given about the England football team on no fingers. It is the actions and attitude of the FA that have made me feel this way. Bunch of f**king no mark, chinless suit's who would rather bury shit under the carpet than deal with it in a grown up and progressive manner.

I also wonder how much the influence of sky and the internet have to do with the indifference. The early 90s we put aside our team differences and followed The national team. Now it seems that fans look at the players for who they play for. Wasnt there an instance when part of the fall out of one of our fails was that Rag and bindipper players didnt integrate in the squad.

I've gone the double Germany and Brazil to win.
Cannot be arsed otherwise about Engerland.
Think it all started to go wrong from France 98 and the golden generation bollocks

I could count the number of f**k's given about the England football team on no fingers. It is the actions and attitude of the FA that have made me feel this way. Bunch of f**king no mark, chinless suit's who would rather bury shit under the carpet than deal with it in a grown up and progressive manner.
Dont think it helps That the F.A. cup is sponsored by Emirates and that is why Wenger gets away with so much. I hate Mouriniho with a passion but think he had a point when Wenger pushed him and he said if that was me I would of got a ban and a fine.

I'm away thus weekend, always look for the international breaks when planning a weekend away, wife pretty much sees them as football free weekends too.

I would however be tempted to watch Brazil against us if u was around, and the England Vs Germany game can be tasty, but I think the last generation of undroppables did it not me - the Rio Ferdinands, Slippy Gs and Wazzock Rooneys of this world who got their place based on reputation and who they played for. I remember thinking a few years back that England could actually win the competition this time around, then realising John Terry would be there holding the cup aloft, pride of Britain. And that did it for me, no thanks, one thing to have a rival domestic player on your side to get accustomed to, another thing entirely to cheer on a bunch of morally corrupt, self entitled and ego inflated arseholes.

Ok, it's not as bad nowadays, but the legacy lives on with anyone under 21 scoring domestically, particularly for united or Liverpool, being elevated to wonderkid status and given a full cap immediately. That Axel Tutti-Frutti lad over the road got man of the match I remember in Van Gaals last season in one game - he's a defender, his team got beat, they let three in and he was subbed off before 70 mins. But he's wore the red shirt so he must be good. If only we'd convinced jizzyjazzy to choose blighty over Belgium.

Plus the fact that our football is never exciting. We've no Gazza, we're not particularly arsed about scoring it seems, and always coast through the qualifiers bar one difficult game where everything looks in the blamace, only to come through and get well and truly taught a lesson by a decent team, whom we probably beat in a friendly 6 months before and so expect we should do it in the finals too. I can take disappointment, been city since I was a lad so know that song, but the constant lack of having any sniff of a plan is just... uninteresting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.