Apathy about upcoming England games?

People claim not to care even though they will watch and say how s### England are.

Every time we flop at a tournament the same boring debate comes up where they want to scrap our beloved festive season and replace it with a winter break, yet theyve got the chance to give all their players a week off this week but no wembley needs paying off so they arrange two friendlys nobody is arsed about.

The football we play is at a pedestrian pace and when you compare it to the way City play under Pep its very difficult to maintain an interest.

I am also disgusted by how Raheem gets treated by England “fans”. He shown with us that he produces brilliant performances when he is shown love.

Absolutely can’t stand the England set up
Players like Livermore and Henderson in our midfield is a joke and we’ve got no chance
I said to my mates the other day I’d just play
Sterling llalana Alli Vardy Kane and Sturridge up top and go for it, we’d probably go out at the same stage but at least it might be fun to watch
Sorry not seen your post.....we're thinking along the same lines!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.