Apologies for trying to cheer you all up…? Better?

Why? Anyone over 30 will remember the topsy turvy nature of supporting City. Relegations, promotions and more relegations. What on earth that has to do with the present side I can't fathom. We're a different animal now , we are feasting at the top table. Expectations are somewhat different.
I see your point.

I was bored one night and recently went though all my programmes and kept a log on the computer of all the games I’ve been to watch City.

I started in 97 when I was 7 with a loss to Middlesbrough! I didn’t see City win in any of my first 8 games (2 draws and 6 losses) the first win was in 2002, I was 12.

My point being, we don’t know sometimes how lucky we are! We lost today to United but look how they reacted, it was like their cup final! Yes we are going through a sticky patch, we knew with the World Cup etc we would and every team does.

Let’s all calm down, there’s half the season to go. I for one am not panicking. Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Whilst I disagree with everything you've just said I've liked the post because I want to see the world through your eyes!!

To start really hating utd again after 10 yrs is a wierd and hopefully temporary emotion , I'm pleased for Stormzy, Olly Murrs, Hucknall and especially Terry Christian though .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.