Apparent New Sponser Meaning 'United'

That's it. Me and City are finished. FOREVER.

What a load of bollocks. Is anyone really childish enough to be remotely bothered by this?

If it actually said 'United' it wouldn't go ahead, and quite rightly so. But it doesn't, so who cares?

I just want to say one thing i aint a reg never was never will [superbia in proelio] all the way.

Was watching the Chelsea West Ham match on sunday and as is usually the case with live games nowadays your eyes get drawn to the flickering advertising borads around the edge of the pitch.

Bear in mind that this is at Stamford Bridge up comes the words ETIHAD or whatever it is, so its ok to advertise in all the football grounds of the United Kingdom then its good enough for our shirts.

Thomas Cook advertise all over the place (our current sponsors) and knowbody bats a eye...........

Not that it matters but can we put the follwing to bed:
‘Etihad’' (Arabic for "united", "federation" or "union") is the Arabic abbreviation for الإمارات العربية المتحدة - United Arab Emirates.

Might want to change this then...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.etihadfootball.com/EtihadFootball/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.etihadfootball.com/EtihadFootball/</a>

if you believed what you read in the tabloids, especially the mail and mirror,

you`d think ,that `sac de merde` cantona was better than pele and maradonna.

and the telly clappers took a million to barca in `99.

you should buy the red issue as well!

Hopefully we will go on to win a good few trophies with it on our shirt. Im sure at that point we can turn it round and use it against them - somehow! I couldnt really care that much though, 'cos when we do win summat we will be 'etihad' together ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.