Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

Loads of empty seats? Apart from the lower tier of the North Stand which is where this camera shot was taken from it doesn't look too bad to me:
BB1E57DD-C153-4586-BABA-77DBD27614DC_zpszglhlimt.png

That's what I saw on Saturday. The tv focuses in the area of the ground with the most ( still only a few empties) - gives off the wrong Impression. Was a great crowd Saturday.

That's what I saw on Saturday. The tv focuses in the area of the ground with the most ( still only a few empties) - gives off the wrong Impression. Was a great crowd Saturday.

The one bit of the Daily Fail article I found interesting was that the official capacity is over 55k. Presumably most of the 300 or 400 difference is the segregation.

The one bit of the Daily Fail article I found interesting was that the official capacity is over 55k. Presumably most of the 300 or 400 difference is the segregation.

I don't think we loose seats through segregation anymore with the modifications to the stands. I may be wrong.

Spot on. I was at a Wales vs Ireland six nations game about 15 years ago. The hairs on te back of my neck stood up listening to them sing Land of My Fathers!
Tbh this well said

This snide stuff about Welsh supporters is pathetic

Some right parochial taunts on here
Btw I can't speak for Cardiff (club) or Newport but if anyone claims not to have heard Welsh spoken at Swans , Wrexham or the Millenium on matchdays they are either deaf or a liar

Pobl twp ....

Tbh this well said

This snide stuff about Welsh supporters is pathetic

Some right parochial taunts on here
Btw I can't speak for Cardiff (club) or Newport but if anyone claims not to have heard Welsh spoken at Swans , Wrexham or the Millenium on matchdays they are either deaf or a liar

Pobl twp ....

Swansea last season was my best away day, had a right good crack.

Without a doubt, Land of My Fathers is THE best sporting anthem anywhere in the sporting world (and Bread of Heaven pisses all over anything us Englishmen have)..

Just sayin like..

@IanCheeseman 1m1 minute ago

Passionate debate tonight on @BBCBlueTuesday Gary Owen "There were people leaving the stadium(at 2-0 down) diabolical,R we the right fans?"
I can't see everyone in the stadium from where I sit but I'd be flabbergasted if anybody actually left at 2-0. There was plenty of time still left at that point.
I left early for the first time in fuck knows how long but even that wasn't until 86th minute.

I can't see everyone in the stadium from where I sit but I'd be flabbergasted if anybody actually left at 2-0. There was plenty of time still left at that point.
I left early for the first time in fuck knows how long but even that wasn't until 86th minute.

A mate didn't come back after half time. He spent the second half with his daughter in the 93:20 cafe/bar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.