"Apparently..."

A A

Anonymous

Apparently we have no history.
Apparently any success we now have will be bought (coming from rags and scouse of all people)
Apparently we have fickle fans.
Apparently we have a shit squad.
Apparently we are in a relegation fight.
Apparently every player we buy is shit, overpriced and overrated.
Apparently players will be coming to us and then realise that we are not the rags.

any more nonsence you have heard from these idiots?

I never let it get that far, for example a lad I knows first responce was "Hahaha you've not got Kaka" to which I replied "Hahaha you never go" and I drew him into a argument about that. At one point he was even listing to me why he can say he's a fan (very funny). Straight away you fighting on your own ground and he's never going to win on that front.

Apparently offering 100 million of personal wealth for a world class player is sending out a terrible message in the financial climate but spending 30 million of borrowed money on a lazy Bulgarian cu*t is fine.

Apparently we don't give a flying fuck.....cause we are rich. <Holds little finger to mouth and cackles "500 billion pounds"> He he ho ho ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.