Appeal to support families of those killed and injured in the Manchester Arena attack

I have two very close friends who work at MRI an whether rightly or wrongly have told me to what extent the victims are injured.

Every penny they can raise is going to be needed. A lot of lives have been changed forever and some will need on going care possibly all through their lives. My mate was due to go to Vegas next month. No longer going and has chucked in the 2 grand he had saved up for spending money. Top lad.

What a guy. Get him a pint from me!

I have two very close friends who work at MRI an whether rightly or wrongly have told me to what extent the victims are injured.

Every penny they can raise is going to be needed. A lot of lives have been changed forever and some will need on going care possibly all through their lives. My mate was due to go to Vegas next month. No longer going and has chucked in the 2 grand he had saved up for spending money. Top lad.
That's amazing what's he's done . There really is some great people about .

Fuck me,what a gesture from him,what a mate he is,along with cancelling his trip to vegas fairplay to him..

You know the very worst in this world & the very best in this world are people .

Should be a good event:

DAvAEmvXoAEWsOZ.jpg:large

Fair play to the Manchester clubs and, spit, Arsenal. Yaya's as well, missed the Zabba donation. Anyone know what it was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.