Appealing for witnesses.

There are a couple of things i would do.
First i would find a new solicitor , then i would phone the HSE ,although you don't work there, people do. And lastly i would contact the landlord and see what they make of the situation . I think you have been treated appallingly and tbh, i'd also be tempted to see if the MEN were interested in running a story, that usually gets results! Good luck.

We were on the top tier early that season when it was pissing down and I remember the skating rink that it was. Saw a few fall over (level 3).

My only thought on the ambulance - could it have been St Johns, Red Cross or another similar service?

We were on the top tier early that season when it was pissing down and I remember the skating rink that it was. Saw a few fall over (level 3).

My only thought on the ambulance - could it have been St Johns, Red Cross or another similar service?
That will or should be on it, it defo

That will be on the side of it, It definitely will be if it's St John's.

Cheers mate. The stupid thing is if the club would have treated me better I doubt I would have gone to a solicitor, I am a bit strange like that, people and being treated correctly are more important than money. They have since replaced the whole flooring with non slip flooring that actually does the job.
..And that was only because I started a thread on here and got on to City and the council to sort it out. When it pissed down it was a death trap! Still can't believe you've not yet got a result on this . The floors on the 3rd tier south stand were a rush job, and which ever idiot thought it was a good idea to gloss the floors really needs to change careers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.