Applauding opposition goals at Home

Bluefen

last night I thought Falcaos goal was such class, rather than berate stones or boo the ref I actually applauded... which got me thinking which other goals I've witnessed had a similar effect. Last time I recollect applauding an away goal at home was Zoltan Gera a few seasons ago...

Cyril Regis scored for WBA against us at Maine Road back in the day.

It was a simply magnificent goal, Roy of the Rovers stuff, the whole of the ground applauded, never seen that before or since.

Deserves credit. But I have never, ever been in the frame of mind to applaud an oppo goal at the time.

Don't get it to be honest - did you applaud Saint Giggs when he fired the ball past a pointing Keith Curle into the top corner? Or Shrek's overhead?

I just feel like crap when a goal goes in

Cyril Regis scored for WBA against us at Maine Road back in the day.

It was a simply magnificent goal, Roy of the Rovers stuff, the whole of the ground applauded, never seen that before or since.

That the one I was thinking about.

Deserves credit. But I have never, ever been in the frame of mind to applaud an oppo goal at the time.

Don't get it to be honest - did you applaud Saint Giggs when he fired the ball past a pointing Keith Curle into the top corner? Or Shrek's overhead?

I just feel like crap when a goal goes in

Same here. Knew it was a good finish but was far too busy being gutted to appreciate anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.