Apple Mac

I wasn't aware we were having an argument bud, and I've not stated that one is better than the other either, just corrected some tired old cliches that get rolled out. if you read through those couple of posts it's you that seems a bit irate for whatever reason.
Not at all being irate. it just seems that every thread on this forum that is intended to discuss Apple/Windows/Android seems to develop into a slanging match between fans of whichever OS they prefer, while slagging off those who choose a different one. It appears I thought that was your intention and, if I was wrong, I apologise. As I said, I use both, Windows at work, Mac at home. Both are good in their own ways, but for what I need, Mac works better for me.

Not at all being irate. it just seems that every thread on this forum that is intended to discuss Apple/Windows/Android seems to develop into a slanging match between fans of whichever OS they prefer, while slagging off those who choose a different one. It appears I thought that was your intention and, if I was wrong, I apologise. As I said, I use both, Windows at work, Mac at home. Both are good in their own ways, but for what I need, Mac works better for me.
Fair do's bud, although I've been waiting for Damocles to tell us we're both idiots and should be using Ubuntu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.