Apple music

noely

How does it work
Am I right in think £9.99 gets you unlimited downloads to your itunes which can be put on ipod

or is it a shit spotify type thing

You never own anything with Apple Music.
Apple Music is crap. A low bit rate.
Much poorer quality than Spotify.
If you want try out some very high quality streaming services try the trials of Qobuz and/or Tidal.
Tidal is excellent and a lot better than Spotify.

ah right so its not pay the sub and download what you want onto ipod
thought it was a bit a good deal that

ah right so its not pay the sub and download what you want onto ipod
thought it was a bit a good deal that

When I had the 3 months for free I downloaded what ever I wanted on my iPhone. Try it out I'm sure you can get the 3 months free trail.

You never own anything with Apple Music.
Apple Music is crap. A low bit rate.
Much poorer quality than Spotify.
If you want try out some very high quality streaming services try the trials of Qobuz and/or Tidal.
Tidal is excellent and a lot better than Spotify.
Might be a dumb question but if u want the best quality music is it still CD rather then internet? Never really thought about quality

Might be a dumb question but if u want the best quality music is it still CD rather then internet? Never really thought about quality
Depends on what you use, and depends on what you're listening through. As with anything, it's only as good as what you're listening through. If you talk to someone who's into high end hifi, you have to spend 3 times as much on a CD player to get close to vinyl. However, I'm sure some online content is very high end as well - but if you're listening through a PC, or a set of £20 WiFi speakers, then it'll sound pish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.