Apple music

Might be a dumb question but if u want the best quality music is it still CD rather then internet? Never really thought about quality

No longer.
For a CD to be allowed to be called a CD it has to follow the red book protocols, set up by Philips and Sony in the early 80s.
Qobuz and Tidal both stream at much higher bitrates than red book CD!

When I had the 3 months for free I downloaded what ever I wanted on my iPhone. Try it out I'm sure you can get the 3 months free trail.

And after 3 weeks of not accessing your premium account, which you have to have to be able to go offline, all your music disappears on Spotify.

You never own anything with Apple Music.
Apple Music is crap. A low bit rate.
Much poorer quality than Spotify.
If you want try out some very high quality streaming services try the trials of Qobuz and/or Tidal.
Tidal is excellent and a lot better than Spotify.

I wouldn't recommend Tidal if you have bandwidth cap. Lossless audio eats up lots of it.

Apple music

zwaside1va2.jpg

Depends on what you use, and depends on what you're listening through. As with anything, it's only as good as what you're listening through. If you talk to someone who's into high end hifi, you have to spend 3 times as much on a CD player to get close to vinyl. However, I'm sure some online content is very high end as well - but if you're listening through a PC, or a set of £20 WiFi speakers, then it'll sound pish.
Tidal sounds inserting that's been mentioned on here but most of the time I won't be streaming. I've got an iPod and a Bose speaker. Want to invest in one of these as I've heard good things about them. Not high end but still a decent bit of kit for a few hundred quid. Sound quality means a lot.

http://www.audiopro.com/products/allroom-air-one

Tidal sounds inserting that's been mentioned on here but most of the time I won't be streaming. I've got an iPod and a Bose speaker. Want to invest in one of these as I've heard good things about them. Not high end but still a decent bit of kit for a few hundred quid. Sound quality means a lot.

http://www.audiopro.com/products/allroom-air-one
Got a very good review in What Hifi, and won an award, so it's definitely a good bit of kit.

I saved my pennies and a family staff member got me a lovely discount on a Naim Muso.
It is the dogs' bollocks.

I use Apple Music because I think it's the best of a bad bunch. I want hi res audio, so I tried out Tidal on the free trial and although the music obviously sounded noticeably clearer & the bass far stronger, the interface of the app was frankly shit and not worth the £25 a month. The Apple Music interface is far better than any other I've used (including Spotify) and so far I've only had one or two songs that I can't find in the catalogue - and I listen to some fairly obscure music from tiny bands!

At present, I'd definitely recommend Apple Music. I add more than 10 songs to My Music every month which instantly makes it worth the £9.99 because those songs would cost me 99p each to download.

Yes you can download any song you like on Apple Music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.