Apprenticeships

blueunit

Hi guys,

I just completed my NVQ Level 2 in Electrical installation and my employers promised me 12 months ago that they would take me on in their electrical team upon completion.

Short story of it they have gone back on their word and now I need to look for an apprenticeship or something just to get some hands on experience.

I know this may not be the best place to ask but I would appreciate any ideas on where to start.

Cheers blues

I can't say how effective it will be but you could try asking about at your local, (or not so local) electrical factors. The chances are that someone will know someone who may take a punt on you.
Good luck with it though. Once you ave a trade you are set for life.

Hi guys,

I just completed my NVQ Level 2 in Electrical installation and my employers promised me 12 months ago that they would take me on in their electrical team upon completion.

Short story of it they have gone back on their word and now I need to look for an apprenticeship or something just to get some hands on experience.

I know this may not be the best place to ask but I would appreciate any ideas on where to start.

Cheers blues

pm sent

Get yourself a resume and send it to all potential employers

follow up with a phone call after 1 week.

There are loads of M&E contractors in the north west, one of the big ones NG Bailey might be worth a try

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.