Apps to replace the genius playlist function in iOS..?

Thinking of trying Spotify or Apple Music myself (which is better?) but, does it use loads of data if you're constantly getting tracks to your phone while you're outside?

Other slight concern is that I hear certain artists' music aren't on there (noticed it at Xmas when stepson's Spotify account came up with no tracks for Bee Gees, Prince and several others and some of those it did have had very little on!).
Afaik Spotify doesn't actually use much, I constantly stream through my phone and rarely top 5gb per month across all usage (package lets me go up to 15gb) if you're worried though you can populate playlists and save for offline usage easily while on a Wi-Fi connection. No idea with Apple music mate, haven't had an iPhone since the first one and generally don't like their tech.

Without wanting to sound like an old ****, if the music isn't on your phone are you constantly streaming and if so what happens if say you're in the sticks and you don't have access to wireless or 3g. Also, does it lead to huge amounts of data needed in your phone package?
See above. You can save for offline play.

Tenner a month, you won't have to keep music on your phone anymore or ever buy an album again, plus spotify radio is a good way of getting into new stuff.

Unless you like Chris Rea, Radiohead and a plethora of other artistes who won't allow their stuff on Spotify.

If there's a few of you in the same house £15 a month gets premium for up to 5 people, all with separate accounts.

Unless you like Chris Rea, Radiohead and a plethora of other artistes who won't allow their stuff on Spotify.

If there's a few of you in the same house £15 a month gets premium for up to 5 people, all with separate accounts.
Radiohead are on there, listening to them now.

I go to my Breton gaffe for 3 months at a time.
No wifi there.
Have used Spotify off line but now take a well populated 1TB HDD connected to a speaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.