April TV Fixtures

Just hope the derby isn't moved to the Sunday as it's the Manchester marathon and i'm taking part, if it is moved to Sunday hopefully it'll be 4 o'clock so i've time to finish!!
No chance of you leaving early you’ll have seized up by full time ;)

With the Brighton game rearranged can we still win the league before the derby?

If they drop points and we don't yes, just.

I actually expect Sky to want both derbies that weekend to be the sunday games as a super sunday bullshit package.

Scouse pair 1:30pm and us and rags at 4pm

If they drop points and we don't yes, just.

I actually expect Sky to want both derbies that weekend to be the sunday games as a super sunday bullshit package.

Scouse pair 1:30pm and us and rags at 4pm
I'd have thought the other way round. The Liverpool derby much less likely to have major kicking off.

Draw for the Champions League quarter finals isn't until 16 March so they won't know until then if we or United have a game on the Tuesday after the derby. So unless they want to gamble on fixing it for a Sunday and then having to change it I'd have thought lunchtime or 5.30 Saturday almost certain.

Draw for the Champions League quarter finals isn't until 16 March so they won't know until then if we or United have a game on the Tuesday after the derby. So unless they want to gamble on fixing it for a Sunday and then having to change it I'd have thought lunchtime or 5.30 Saturday almost certain.
If both go through one of us would be playing on the Tuesday as both won’t be on the same night meaning the Derby will be on the Saturday .

If we have won league on/by derby day hopefully they will leave us alone after that except last home game where they will show trophy presentation.

Rags game will have to be 12:30 sat imho, with us possibly winning the league that day police won't want us all able to get pissed up till 5:30 on sat or 4pm on a sunday shirley

Now the Brighton game is postponed I would use though it was less likely.

It will be 12.30 sat though.

Going on previous form, if the rags have a Tuesday game the derby won't be Sunday. If we play on the Tuesday the FA will insist that we have a Sunday 4pm game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.