April TV Fixtures

Why is the United home game on Saturday 7th April 'subject to change'

Because the Fraud Squad are paying them a visit on the Friday before and if they don't get bail ...........................................................

well I can dream.

Who told you that mate ?

Makes sense doesn't it? Sky will want to show it, I've read earlier in the thread hospitality tickets were sold as trophy presentation day. It's already sold out. So it will either be Saturday May 5th 5.30pm or Sunday the 6th @ 4pm I'm thinking?

Sky would want to show the trophy presentation but there might be more meaningful games that weekend unless Huddersfield are in the relegation mix, so not certain it would be a live game

April 6th is when May fixtures would be announced and since last day fixtures are not decided a few days before the last day, “May fixtures” would mean deciding just this weekend ... don’t rule out a Monday night football as Sky would definitely be picking this one up and might want all other games played out by this one ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.