April TV Fixtures

12-30 Saturday is the BT slot usually unless they agree to swap. I think BT have the Merseyside derbies this season, they certainly showed the first one?

Eh?

- BT has 5:30pm slot
- Sky has 12:30pm slot
- Sky showed the Merseyside Derby

Why was the Leicester home game at 5-30pm on Sky?

This caught me out too. I listened to the Spurs Arsenal game on the radio and was about to hit record on the City Leicester game on my way out to the match.

It was the one weekend this season where BT had the lunchtime kickoff and SKY had teatime.

Last year it was the other way around and the new deal reverts to BT at lunchtime.

the united game will be a saturday/sunday game due to the UCL. If either of the Manchester teams are playing the tuesday after in the UCL it leave just the saturday to play.

And don't see a 5.30pm kick off.

Unless they put us on a Friday? believe theres 2 more games in the season that sky have the rights to show a friday night premier league game.

the united game will be a saturday/sunday game due to the UCL. If either of the Manchester teams are playing the tuesday after in the UCL it leave just the saturday to play.

And don't see a 5.30pm kick off.

Unless they put us on a Friday? believe theres 2 more games in the season that sky have the rights to show a friday night premier league game.

would police allow that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.