April TV games

We have a fixture pileup now ... (hopefully we beat Huddersfield and get through) which will be great but add another fixture to be rescheduled ... any idea when these get announced? Should be this week surely??

The fixture amends are "supposed" to be announced 5 weeks before the start of the month of games, so early this week is a definite.

So it'll be Arsenal on Monday followed by the Chavs 48 hours later then....

anyone have rough idea on the derby date?

would like to attend at least 2 games in April..

Still nothing Rammy

Wonder what's delaying these?

I'm desperately trying to firm up my schedule for my trip back for the Arse game :-(
_65974700_david-gill4.jpg

Sky-Sports-Logos-CMYK.png

Just saying....

From the PL website:

"Changes for broadcast selections
The first changes take place when the League’s UK broadcast partners announce their opening group of live TV matches. This happens in early July and contains broadcast alterations for the first two months of the season (August and September).

TV matches for October and November should be confirmed and announced in early August. For fixtures from December onwards, live TV matches are mostly confirmed on a month-by-month basis.

The Premier League will seek to confirm live TV matches approximately five or six weeks before the start of the month in question.
For example, December selections are typically confirmed in mid-October.

The broadcast selections for the season’s final round of fixtures on 21 May, 2017, are usually announced after every club have completed 37 matches. As these matches always kick off simultaneously, there is no direct impact on match-going fans, in terms of rearranged dates or kick-off times."

So by my reckoning they should be either today or tomorrow as Saturday is 5 weeks. They've typically given themselves a bit of wriggle room by saying "will seek to" rather than just "will", though!

It wouldn't surprise me if this game is selected for Friday night coverage. Because of the midweek programme a few days later, they won't be able to show a game on a Monday night so there will be less weekend slots. Also, I think Sky are committed to showing 10 PL games a season on a Friday night and from memory I think they've only screened 4 or 5 so far with none scheduled for March, and as such I'd expect a Friday night game almost every weekend in April and May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.