Arabs....

ShaunMCFC

Why do they persist on giving him time, Ince got sacked cause the results weren't happening and Roy Keane had to resign before sacked. I'm wondering why they want to give him time.. Something must have happened because surely you wouldn't be able to put up with these shocking results. Maybe Hughes isn't all to blame, but when the results aren't coming the manager gets the blame. This shit better sort out and fast.

PS - Sorry for another thread.

RobinJo said:
Why do they persist on giving him time, Ince got sacked cause the results weren't happening and Roy Keane had to resign before sacked. I'm wondering why they want to give him time.. Something must have happened because surely you wouldn't be able to put up with these shocking results. Maybe Hughes isn't all to blame, but when the results aren't coming the manager gets the blame. This shit better sort out and fast.

PS - Sorry for another thread.

Don't forget Ramos a Gonna and all. Looks what happens and all when you get rid of a manager i.e tottenham out of relegation and sunderland 8 goals in 2 games both of which were wins. Time to go regardless of whats happening for me!

I'm thinking maybe the Arabs have done something thats why he isn't getting sacked but I don't know what :S

If the Arabs are going to treat the transfer window seriously, how could they sack the manager just as it opened? That would be stupid.

It would either mean not spending at all, or taking a huge risk on a new manager's very limited knowledge of City's squad

We've been continually told that Hughes would bring in his players. So we sack Hughes, we lose the transfer window.

Its the fact that we've got bucket loads of cash to spend that is probably saving him. No doubt they already know who they're buying and a lot of the groundwork has been done. A new manager coming in would mean back to square one and cos of the time limits would then struggle to get his targets, leaving us in even deeper shit !!

Why don't they threaten to implement the famous Middle Eastern justice system on the players, so every time they lose a match they lose a hand.

I think the performances would pick up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.