Arabs....

moomba said:
Marvin said:
So we sack Hughes, we lose the transfer window.

It would be a price worth paying.

Having a real manager come in and get the best out of the current squad would be as good as a few signings anyway.

I agree and why don't the owners in any case just present on a plate to the new manager The best Keeper/left back etc. Moneys no object!

i cant make up my mind wether i want to
a) put a p45 in his hand, kick him in the bollocks and shout FUCK OFF...or

b) wait to see who he buys, give it a few games then put a p45.....

as its a bit late for a new manager this close to the window and deals could be done or nearly done ill have to go with..... yeah, A

The sheik and his lot are clearly a load of rags. They have put a rag in charge of our relegation campaign, and clearly only stole Rob from under Cheski's noses to stop them taking the Prem title off the scum while at the same time letting them buy Berbatov. I would imagine that our Jan transfer targets will be the star players of clubs who are likley to play the rags in the later stages of the Champions league so as to give them a better chance of winning another European cup.....
It all seems to be going to plan for sparky and the (red) arabs so far!

Helmet Cole said:
The sheik and his lot are clearly a load of rags. They have put a rag in charge of our relegation campaign, and clearly only stole Rob from under Cheski's noses to stop them taking the Prem title off the scum while at the same time letting them buy Berbatov. I would imagine that our Jan transfer targets will be the star players of clubs who are likley to play the rags in the later stages of the Champions league so as to give them a better chance of winning another European cup.....
It all seems to be going to plan for sparky and the (red) arabs so far!
idiot

Do you think that it could be that Hughes has had several long conversations with the owners about his future

he's explained why he thinks things are going wrong ...... maybe backed up by the Chairman and the Executive Chairman

and the owners agree with Hughes thoughts and also approve of his thoughts on how to change it in January

Maybe the owners are waiting for the improvement in the squad and on the pitch come Jan and Feb

the more and more i think about it, i reckon there will be a few big deals in january because on current form and if Hughes was only bringing in the likes of Bellamy, Upson & RSC he would of been given the boot.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
the more and more i think about it, i reckon there will be a few big deals in january because on current form and if Hughes was only bringing in the likes of Bellamy, Upson & RSC he would of been given the boot.
i agree i just cant see te arabs going, " leslie so you have produced a most distinguished list of transfers, warnock, outstanding choice, bellamy, superb, turner.. now your talking"
they would tare it up in his face surely/hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.