Arabs....

Lark Lane Blue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Agreed.I find the lack of a media "Hughes out" campaign to be very odd with us in the bottom three.It's as if they know something we don't...

I've been saying this all day, very doesn't make sense to me either.

It's because they;'ve all been saying for months that we need to give a British manager a chance and it would be a travesty if he was sacked by a horrible 'foreigner'!!! Oooooh . . .the foreigners are going to get you . . . ooooh, coming over here, buying the world's best players for our league, who do they think they are eh? . . . AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! AN ARAB!!

hopefully the arabs are just waiting til we lose the game on boxing day while they get the papers sorted for a better manager to come in the minute the game finishes and during january who realisticaly thats good is gona leave a league higher up in champions league to come to hughes ruined city so we might aswell bring in a new manager and take wateva we get in january because we wont get much in january as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.