Are Arsenal the most unlucky team this season?

leighton

Just looking at the Arsenal game tonight yes Barca played them off the park tonight but what can Arsenal do when Van Persie gets sent off very harshly. Take that into account and in the last 2 games Arsenal can feel a bit pissed off about some decesions against them so far. No wonder Wenger went ape shit at the end of the game to the ref. It just seems like they dont get the breaks that other teams get during the season. I know people say stuff like this evens it self out during the season. If they got more of the rub of the green they would be in a better place than they are now but it just seems when it comes to Arsenal they have no luck at all.

leighton said:
Just looking at the Arsenal game tonight yes Barca played them off the park tonight but what can Arsenal do when Van Persie gets sent off very harshly. Take that into account and in the last 2 games Arsenal can feel a bit pissed off about some decesions against them so far. No wonder Wenger went ape shit at the end of the game to the ref. It just seems like they dont get the breaks that other teams get during the season. I know people say stuff like this evens it self out during the season. If they got more of the rub of the green they would be in a better place than they are now but it just seems when it comes to Arsenal they have no luck at all.

Boyata stays on his feet in the first 4 mins, they would never have beaten us 3-0, wouldn't call it luck but they were fortunate.

They will kick fuck out of the scum on saturday i hope.

Unlucky !! Think they got their share to be honest. Foul on Messi in the area, no penalty. Pedro could have easily gone down for one too. Lucky own goal in their favour. Think it evened itself out in the game never mind the season.

As for Van Persie, yes a bit harsh but couldn't have happened to a nicer fella lol

Much as i dislike Van Persie that booking for the sending off was ridiculous and very harsh. They could have hung on for the draw. So I agree they were a bit unlucky although Barca were battering them all game. I've never seen a team come at you like that for almost the entire 90 mins. It must've unbearable to watch for the gunner fans.

I'll tell you what was unlucky, that back heel by Fabregas for the first goal. A couple of yards outside his own area, lovely back heel and it ends up going to a Barca player. What were the odds on that :-)

Played off the park but van Persie said it best "referee was a joke" on both sides, piss poor performance. They can feel hard done by but they were played off the park by the best side in football. Worrying because I would consider Arsenal the best team in the PL atm, Barca are a mile ahead of them.

Thing is though, even though Arsenal were played off the park, that one chance they had at the end could have put them through and Barca out. Would have been a complete injustice but could have happened, just like the og from the corner.

leighton said:

But why focus only on the decision that went against them, and not the penalties that Barca couldve got tonight? And what about the first leg game at the Emirates when Messis legitimate goal was disallowed? Were they the most unlucky team in those occasions too? Best team won, they should be more graceful in defeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.