Are Arsenal the most unlucky team this season?

The amount of soft penalties they have got this season I don't think they're that 'unlucky'

Diving against the likes of Ipswich and Huddersfield to get results and goading their fans as well.

leighton said:
Just looking at the Arsenal game tonight yes Barca played them off the park tonight but what can Arsenal do when Van Persie gets sent off very harshly. Take that into account and in the last 2 games Arsenal can feel a bit pissed off about some decesions against them so far. No wonder Wenger went ape shit at the end of the game to the ref. It just seems like they dont get the breaks that other teams get during the season. I know people say stuff like this evens it self out during the season. If they got more of the rub of the green they would be in a better place than they are now but it just seems when it comes to Arsenal they have no luck at all.

Scum team, card wavers, enough said.

haha its funny that man u fans can atleast praise other teams and enjoy all sorts of football, while you lot hate everything except City. The bitterness I see in this forum is too funny towards arsenal, everton and spurt

gooney said:
haha its funny that man u fans can atleast praise other teams and enjoy all sorts of football, while you lot hate everything except City. The bitterness I see in this forum is too funny towards arsenal, everton and spurt
Not true.

Barca are wildly popular on here ;)

Chick Counterfly said:
gooney said:
Not true.

Barca are wildly popular on here ;)
They would rather play you than Barca. The only reason that bunch of classless donkeys give you an ounce of credit.
PS Hope you stuff em Saturday ;)

gooney said:

Thats beacause most of them supported other teams before
becoming a rag glory hunting sky season ticket holder

and yes...i hate everyfing except City...fook Arsenal,Everton,Spurs,
MK Dons,Exeter,Raith Rovers.....etc etc

ps...why don`t you go and play with the scum on ragcafe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.