"Are Barcelona the best team ever?"

Spain? Bold play for Barca already.

Casillas/Riena,

Pique/Puyol/Ramos/Marchena/Capdevila/Albiol

Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets/Fabregas/Alonso/Senna/Mata/Navas/Silva

Torres/Villa

It will be interesting to see how many Barcelona players would get in a World 11 side.

I'd say Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and perhaps Puyol off the top of my head.

Buffon, A Cole, J Terry/C Puyol, N Vidic (sorry) G Chiellini, Xavi, Iniesta/Gerrard, Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, Torres.

They are the best side i have seen. I have never seen anybody rip Arsenal apart like they did.

No they arent, but they're up there. They play a system that most managers don't know how to cope with, people say its total football, its not but its certainly based on the same concept.

They'd not be able to do what they do without Xavi/Iniesta. I love watching Barcelona just to see these two play together. Messi and Ibrah are a pleasure to watch but these two are unreal and they wouldnt get the same results (or tactics) without. No surprises considering their manager was a top defensive midfielder.

In a word........Yes!

I have never seen a team play football like they do. There may have been teams equally as effective but quality wise they are head and shoulders above any other team I have ever watched.

Last seasons Barca team are the best I've ever seen! With Henry Eto'o and Messi as a front three when they won 6-2 at the Bernebeau was just unbelievable! and Iniesta in that CL final against the Rags was one of the best performances I've ever seen (he's my favourite player!)

I actually think they aren't quite as good this season! I think Ibrahimovic loses the ball too much and slows their play down when they are in full flow and he doesn't stick to the Guardiola "work hard to win the ball back" philosophy! Torres or Rooney would suit their play a lot better! and Keita, although good, isn't as good as Henry was last season!

But they are still fantastic this season, and I hope football wins over the disgusting gamesmanship of Morinho's teams in the CL semi's!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.