"Are Barcelona the best team ever?"

I think so, even though they were knocked out last night, their patience and passing in the last 15 minutes was brilliant. Bojans goal should have been allowed but thats another story.

i think they are definitely one of them. play beautiful football and have a very honest approach to the game. every team has to lose at some point and inter had a good lead to defend. if you take in to account the events in the san siro, inter had a goal which was clearly offside and barca should have had a penalty. it could have easily been 2-2 after the first leg and inter wouldnt have had the option to defend like they did.

royle said:
Edwin van der Sar
Michael Reiziger
Danny Blind (c)
Frank de Boer
Frank Rijkaard
Clarence Seedorf
Edgar Davids
Jari Litmanen
Finidi George
Ronald de Boer
Marc Overmars
Substitutions:
Fred Grim
Winston Bogarde
Nwankwo Kanu
Patrick Kluivert
Peter van Vossen

Source: wiki

This is the young Ajax team that beat AC Milan in the final of the 1995 European Cup,MIlan were going for 3 in a row,and were clearly the strongest team of that era,i believe however that this Ajax team had it not been broken up would of gone on to dominate European football for years to come,

Do you remember when we nearly bought him - hes a funny looking bloke!

fwoyf6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.