Are City listening?

johnnytapia

I’ve had several emails in the last few months asking for my opinion on “match day experience” and other such drivel and I’ve never bothered to reply. But after yesterday, I’ve emailed customer service re the appalling service the club is offering to many of us in Colin Bell 1.

Getting in is taking anything up to an hour. Two fucking turnstiles is all I can access. A club with our money should have umpteen that I can choose from.

Thanks to the fantastic new tunnel, the toilet nearest my block (123) has been effectively “quartered” thus leading to winding queues for a piss.

One bar for beer, queues again that effectively mean you have to leave on 35mins to get a pint. We should have dozens of outlets selling pints, but no, we have one. And please don’t bother replying about “go without for 90 mins”. I want to have a pint before the game and at half time.

I’ve asked that the head of customer sevices joins me for my “match day experience” and tells me whether I’m receiving a quality product. Come and stand with me for an hour to get in. At half time, come and join the toilet and food/drink queues. See if they can have a piss / get a pint and if they can’t, tell me when it’s going to get sorted.

It really could and should be within our means to make getting in and having a pint, very, very simple.

SS3 ran out of fosters before the game and dark fruit cider and Strongbow by half time although they had managed to get Fosters back on. They had introduced some strange token system but clearly not briefed the staff properly so that didn't work either.

Queues were 25 mins to get a beer at half time queuing from 40 of the game mins onwards.

The service is dreadful. I wonder if it is this bad at every ground though.

It's all about $ now i'm afraid mate.
They don't give a flying fuck about 'normal fans' nowadays who have a pie a pint and a piss. They will be taking 10k off 'fans' next season to sit beside the fish bowl!

It certainly seems the Shameless cast up in SS3 won't be top of their priority list that's for sure.

Stop f***ing moaning.

You can always opt for a £7.5k season ticket in the Tunnel Club.

Apparently that includes gold leaf toilet paper.

But yes, the SS beer bar ran out of Heineken.

And to think, Spurs are putting in a 85 metre bar in their new stadium, that can pour 10,000 pints a minute.

City are way behind.

Yet City are more then happy to muddle along with the current poor setup.

So much for the catering matchday experience.

I wrote a few months ago stating similar dissatisfaction- received neither acknowledgment nor reply. Good luck - but don't hold your breath.

If drinking beer is more important than watching the game, I suggest you all stay in the pub

What a pathetic post. A supporter has raised genuine issues and you come back with that. No wonder the club aren't arsed about dealing with the issues that many are experiencing when there are just as many with your attitude.

Shambles. I'm sure a little sweetener like 50 quid off the SC renewal price for those in the impacted area won't be beyond the customer orientated customer services manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.