Are City the only team to have (insert your gripe)

Sheikh Rattle n Roll

After those challenges yesterday and the storm that will soon be brushed under the carpet, I ask this question, are City the only team to have had a player retrospectively punished after a yellow card which should have been a red card?

Seeing Andy Dibble yesterday, also reminded me of the Forest goal, I can't recall anyone else being allowed to head the ball out of a keeper's hands since?

I am sure there will be other gripes?

Are we the only team to have someone attempt to take the piss at a penalty? (Arsenal Henry and Pires IIRC?)

Having a player sent off for aggressive walking??? Whilst at the same time, them rag bastards were surrounding and man handling the ref at every decision they didnt agree with.

I don't recall anyone being shown a yellow card (let alone a second yellow) this season for celebrating with the crowd. It happens all the time.

Another new directive that we were punished for a couple of years ago was the pushing and pulling at corners. If I recall correctly we were penalised at Stoke, and we also benefited from a penalty in the same game. But the worst offender for this - Smalling - never got punished, and still gets away with WWF style challenges to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.