Are England the United of international football ?

In a sporting sense, yes, we do hate England. But i dont think we hate England and the english people outside of sport. Obviously a small minority do but i think on the whole we as a nation do not hate England at all.

England are our nearest neighbours, a rich large country compared to us. The rivalry in sport is huge for us. Thats why we celebrate so wildly when we beat you at rugby, and the few times we have managed a win in football.

But most of us Welsh support an english football side, a lot of us holiday in England, a lot of welsh move to england to live, a lot marry english people, so we cant "hate" you that much can we!

We do enjoy it when England lose mind, as our players have shown. Most of wales were doing what our players were doing, but i dont think that video should have been leaked mind. slightly embarrassing i have to admit.

England are without a doubt the Liverpool of international football.

Bang average team followed by deluded loons living off long past glories and utterly convinced they are still relevant and this time will be their year.

Liverpool managed to reach a European final though. Let's say England would be Nottingham Forrest. Everyone respects them for what they once were and sees what they could be, but are fully aware it is never to be.

In a sporting sense, yes, we do hate England. But i dont think we hate England and the english people outside of sport. Obviously a small minority do but i think on the whole we as a nation do not hate England at all.

England are our nearest neighbours, a rich large country compared to us. The rivalry in sport is huge for us. Thats why we celebrate so wildly when we beat you at rugby, and the few times we have managed a win in football.

But most of us Welsh support an english football side, a lot of us holiday in England, a lot of welsh move to england to live, a lot marry english people, so we cant "hate" you that much can we!

We do enjoy it when England lose mind, as our players have shown. Most of wales were doing what our players were doing, but i dont think that video should have been leaked mind. slightly embarrassing i have to admit.
Think same with Scotland.obviously the William Wallace wannabees apart.

I've always seen it as banter with our neighbours like you do on your own street.

Don't think would like yous win a tournament though as we wouldn't hear end of it.like 1960 something :)

instead of feeling sorry, the FA should stop pretending they have invented football and start acting, bringing in the right people and who are not afraid to revamp the whole system without having their eyes blinkered by money.

219fcb7e120377779f2b00ec2f7c9f79.jpeg

Bang average team followed by deluded loons living off long past glories and utterly convinced they are still relevant and this time will be their year.
This.

Cant believe i was actually cheering for Wales. Small time tossers the lot of them since we were knocked out. Im all for a bit of ribbing, but some of the shit is just pure hatred

Scots/Welsh/Irish only laugh at our misfortune because they are shit and they like us to be every once in a while. I would worry when they stop doing it because that will mean we are the constant underdogs

And this:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.