Are England the United of international football ?

Wales and Co hate us out of pure jealousy. In this great big world of ours we are a big big player. They are like the Isle of man.

Ok, i'll bite lol.
It's true that Wales are small fry on the international stage and i'd be the first to admit it.
England on the other hand are not and never have been a big big player on the world stage, one tournament win on home soil ever doesn't even bring you close to the likes of Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy or Spain, the true giants of the game

Ok, i'll bite lol.
It's true that Wales are small fry on the international stage and i'd be the first to admit it.
England on the other hand are not and never have been a big big player on the world stage, one tournament win on home soil ever doesn't even bring you close to the likes of Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy or Spain, the true giants of the game

Probably more at our league than our international team.

In a sporting sense, yes, we do hate England. But i dont think we hate England and the english people outside of sport. Obviously a small minority do but i think on the whole we as a nation do not hate England at all.

England are our nearest neighbours, a rich large country compared to us. The rivalry in sport is huge for us. Thats why we celebrate so wildly when we beat you at rugby, and the few times we have managed a win in football.

But most of us Welsh support an english football side, a lot of us holiday in England, a lot of welsh move to england to live, a lot marry english people, so we cant "hate" you that much can we!

We do enjoy it when England lose mind, as our players have shown. Most of wales were doing what our players were doing, but i dont think that video should have been leaked mind. slightly embarrassing i have to admit.

The poor part was a chunk of them are English born, a large chunk of them have earned a very good living in England. It was incredibly small time to celebrate like that. Do you think the England team would of the other way round? They may of celebrated beating Wales, who wouldn't with a last minute winner but that Welsh video just oozes pure jealousy and bitterness.

The poor part was a chunk of them are English born, a large chunk of them have earned a very good living in England. It was incredibly small time to celebrate like that. Do you think the England team would of the other way round? They may of celebrated beating Wales, who wouldn't with a last minute winner but that Welsh video just oozes pure jealousy and bitterness.

Don't be so precious, England are like the big older brother bully of our youth, it's fun when they get knocked down a peg or two is all.
It's just a rivalry thing, just like us celebrating a rag defeat

Don't be so precious, England are like the big older brother bully of our youth, it's fun when they get knocked down a peg or two is all.
It's just a rivalry thing, just like us celebrating a rag defeat

If City fans or even worse our players celebrated like that to United losing a game I would cringe my bollocks off. Small time at its best

Not really arsed. We deserve to be laughed at after that performance.

Maybe, but I bet The England rugby team laughed their cocks off at Wales getting stuffed in New Zealand. You'll probably enjoy Murray getting beat in the tennis. ffs grow a pair

Maybe, but I bet The England rugby team laughed their cocks off at Wales getting stuffed in New Zealand. You'll probably enjoy Murray getting beat in the tennis. ffs grow a pair

I'm not sensitive, I was lay in bed watching England and wasn't arsed in the slightest when we went out im the least patriotic person on earth. I will be happy when Murray goes out also, you won't catch me in front of a tv celebrating like I've just won the World Cup. Small time behaviour whoever does it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.