Are full age group teams moving up each level as "teams"?

kenster197

Hiding in the Highlands miles from civilisation
so are all the teams that have been doing so well each moving up a level as a complete team, or are there many individuals being moved from one age to another, but leaving other members of league / cup winning teams behind in a lower level which some might still be more suited to ?

We'll have to wait for the season to start to answer that with full conviction but the plan was to play the U16's and U18's up a level with the odd exception due to coming back from long term injuries. They've also got to make room for them at EDS level since there's no point moving up and not playing. I'n not sure what's happening at the lower age levels since they're more limited due to regulations over playing and training time I think but given the scores they post you'd have to think that City would want to do it all the way down.

Might be a bit difficult with U21's changing to U23's. Maybe a step too far for some of our U18's?

Might be a bit difficult with U21's changing to U23's. Maybe a step too far for some of our U18's?
Wouldn't have thought so to be honest, after all the other teams aren't suddenly going to buy a load of U23's to fill their squads. It'll be last seasons U21's still there and I'd back our U18's against any of them.

Apparently i don't have sufficient privileges to start a new thread (God knows why) so I'll just dump my enquiry into this active thread:

I left twitter a while ago, and rejoined and can't find an account I used to follow which I liked. I just remember the guy was a youth coach, and I think he used to work at City, and I think his name was Brian - but I might be wrong. And I remember when he laid into John Guidetti when he left the club!?

Anyway, if anyone knows who it is, or what his twitter account is, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks!

And, in order to not have this post removed I'd better respond to the OP:

I don't know the answer, but I'd imagine those who deserve to be promoted up a level would be, rather than an entire team moving up on the back of the performances of a few.

I very rarely write on here but what is the situation with academy gks? From what I have seen on twitter we have signed 2 x u15s gks for this season. Have we got any gks in the u16s that could move into the u18s? What gks are in the u18s and beyond?

I very rarely write on here but what is the situation with academy gks? From what I have seen on twitter we have signed 2 x u15s gks for this season. Have we got any gks in the u16s that could move into the u18s? What gks are in the u18s and beyond?
The U18's squad are here, I'm not sure about the younger ones.

Edit: Grimshaw is 18 and Muric 17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.