Are Leicester Fans Right to Want Ranieri Out?

MarsLlama

This has come up a lot recently and I think it's an issue that we see a fair bit of in football. On one hand he gave them a brilliant season last year that will never be repeated. On the other hand, to go from 1st to 15th is shit.

Personally I think I'd be in the Ranieri in camp if I supported Leicester UNLESS relegation becomes a real possibility. Not an option, for any club, financially or otherwise.

They expect to much, teams sussed their main tactic and simply learned to keep the back deep which has almost on it's own killed their main weapon. We have all the resources in the world and are still sussing how to beat teams that sit deep and focus on stopping us as opposed to scoring themselves. Ranieri is no mug, just because he is a nice chap does not mean he is not a shrewd operator, they would be stupid to get rid of him currently.

While it is a very poor defence of their title they should stick by him for the rest of this season.

They expect to much, teams sussed their main tactic and simply learned to keep the back deep which has almost on it's own killed their main weapon. We have all the resources in the world and are still sussing how to beat teams that sit deep and focus on stopping us as opposed to scoring themselves. Ranieri is no mug, just because he is a nice chap does not mean he is not a shrewd operator, they would be stupid to get rid of him currently.

I can't see 'em hanging on to Claudio when Tony P is available.

I would not say it in the same terms as Bill but he has a point. They may struggle to get such a good manager again easily, even if they did it is no guarantee of success. Give Ranieri the cash he needs in summer and ship out the dross/big heads who think they can sit on their arse now if there are any.

lol @Dave Ewing's Back 'eader yeah how good is their club shop, if it is decent Tony will be there in a flash.

Leicester won't replicate last season again regardless of what manager replaces Ranieri. He should have the job until he decides to leave,that's how much credit he is in.

Just more proof that last season was a total fluke

Or that it was a bit of a fluke and the players were enhancing their performances somehow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.