Are Leicester Fans Right to Want Ranieri Out?

It will all come out in the wash about they managed to pull of the biggest shock in Premier League history. How many has Vardy scored this season?

They were never going to replicate last season. Did think they would qualify for Europa though. Ranieri is safe for this season, last season will buy him some time. If they have a bad start to next season can see him getting the boot early on.

Hate Leicester regardless and hope they go down.

Two talentless caveman CB's who get away with murder every game. A woman-beater LB, racist thug at striker, diver on the left wing and a star player with attitude problems. Kanté was very, very smart to GTFO of there.

Plus Ranieri seems unable to drop Vardy. Okazaki is clearly the more useful player but never plays and gets subbed off every game he starts.

Also their transfer policy is a joke. Mendy, Hernandez, N'Didi, Amartey, Musa, Slimani... you're not getting anywhere buying players like that. Slimani cost only £8m less than Aguero FFS.

What's being a big club got to do with anything?

Please remember where we were before the owners cash.

I hate the modern day City fan.
Haha @Bill is modern day

Ranieri for me is a top top manager and even before the Leicester success I would have him as our manager.
His nature isn't long term though so I reckon he'll be off due to probably clashing with someone.

Nothing will ever, ever convince me that they were 'natural' miracle winners of the PL
To sustain that level of outright brilliance, way beyond their actual ability; is madness...

I remember seeing Mark fucking Albrighton shrug yaya off the ball in our corner, before burning past sterling and skimming the best cross I have ever seen in my life to the back post

It just is not physically possible and I laugh whenever my mates discuss it. Biggest cover up in football history which raised the profile of the prem even more with the most amazing cinderella story of all time

Now to watch some more 9/11 conspiracy videos...
I with you brother. Relegation fodder to Champions of England in a year? in this Era? Nah. 5000/1.

Hate Leicester regardless and hope they go down.

Two talentless caveman CB's who get away with murder every game. A woman-beater LB, racist thug at striker, diver on the left wing and a star player with attitude problems. Kanté was very, very smart to GTFO of there.

Plus Ranieri seems unable to drop Vardy. Okazaki is clearly the more useful player but never plays and gets subbed off every game he starts.

Also their transfer policy is a joke. Mendy, Hernandez, N'Didi, Amartey, Musa, Slimani... you're not getting anywhere buying players like that. Slimani cost only £8m less than Aguero FFS.
Prices have sky rocketed over the past couple of years. Aguero would have cost you close to 65m quid instead now or more. Either way Leicester have been poor, not enough orange 'juice'

Just more proof that last season was a total fluke

Or that it was a bit of a fluke and the players were enhancing their performances somehow

The referees enhanced a lot of their performances. God they got some dodgy decisions.
They played well overall, but not league winning well. imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.