Are Leicester Fans Right to Want Ranieri Out?

The doctor caught in the undercover hidden camera sting said he'd given Leicester players PEDs - the clinic Leicester used in Italy - that Ranieri has strong links with - has been done for blood doping Italian cyclists... I don't think they have just 'decided' to stop taking drugs – more that they know that they are being looked at a bit more closely this season... but the PL wouldn't want this scandal coming out and ruining the cash-cow!
If you believe in miracles and fairytales - good for you, just don't have a go at people without the same fanciful beliefs.
Personally - I just don't buy it... and never will! Average players can and do raise their games sometimes... but to do it for the full season to the extent they did... bollocks!

So many factors went there way (Not to take anything away from them) But Chelsea completely imploded under Mourinho, look at pretty much the same squad now ?! You guys didn't have a great season under Pelligrini losing to all teams around you, Man Utd were going through a transitional period and were dreadful at LVG, Liverpool were average at best with Brendan Rodgers, if there was a season where a 'small' team could win the league this was the year - all the top clubs were well off the pace. many of there games were scraping victorys, they wasn't playing exceptional football, it was often route 1 and holding on to the lead for dear life , once they were on a real momentum them players were giving absoulutly everything to maintain there form, the crowd was with them, hell, even most of the country - they were going into games near the end against the likes of W.Brom, Palace, Stoke as if it was a Cup final. Sporting shocks rarely happen - so when they do it should be celebrated not scrutinized, especially without proper proof.

Stupid argument... weigh up both teams... we had very good players, Leicester with the best will in the world were pretty much all journeymen who's level is playing were they are now. Of course you can play above your skill level now and again – look at lower league teams v PL teams in cup matches and the shocks you get... but to play like that for a full season? Nah, not having it... it's like me winning next seasons F1 championship in an old Ford Fiesta!

The only stupid thing is you going on about something from last year mate, put the crack pipe down and move on ffs. It doesn t even concern us if they were drugged.

As long as they stay up, one more season and allow him to actually sign the correct players. Their defence is bang average and deserved of the position they are in, they fluked it in their title winning season. If that fails then the boot may come hard

The only stupid thing is you going on about something from last year mate, put the crack pipe down and move on ffs. It doesn t even concern us if they were drugged.

Going on about it, because people are talking about it... and if they did use PEDs and blood doping then it does affect us... it affects the whole Premier League

As I've already said twinkle - I didn't bring it up, but merely added my comments to points others have raised... now jog on ffs... you don't like it, don't read it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.