Are North Korea

mosssideblue

baiting Trump deliberately or simply posturing?

If Trump gets out the wrong side of bed one day, I don't think he would need much convincing to press the button and then we are all in the shit

playing chicken with the US didn't end well for sadam and i think trump is even more trigger happy than bush,something bad will happen in the end

If Trump gets out the wrong side of bed one day, I don't think he would need much convincing to press the button and then we are all in the shit
I think they are making him look like a ****. Not hard I know. After his tweet this morning they agreed to open up the hotline channel with SK. No doubt Shitgibbon will take credit for that.

I'm not sure the rancid racist piece of shit can just roll out of bed and start a nuclear war.

I hope it is just posturing but I suspect it wouldn't take much for things to escalate.

The first thing that needs to happen is to ban Trump from Twitter, he is like a child most of the time.

Al lot of posturing by nk, and also by trump. I doubt he's allowed the real button, probably just a fisherprice one.

Think it's the other way round, Trump keeps baiting them and they will always respond, it's part of their propaganda system.

The kims have always postured, to look strong and keep themselves in power and then will step back, express a wish to only defend their nation and would not fire first, Jong un did in his NY speach, trump is just too thick and childish to not understand that it's bollocks and the chances or them going to war with the US is non existant.

North Korea are winding him up yes purposely, because the bellend answers back on twitter like a10 year old child, the US Generals won't allow him to nuke anyone.

Last edited:
Think it's the other way round, Trump keeps baiting them and they will always respond, it's part of their propaganda system.

The kims have always postured, to look strong and keep themselves in power and then will step back, express a wish to only defend their nation and would not fire first, Jong un did in his NY speach, trump is just too thick and childish to not understand that it's bollocks and the chances or themm going to war with the US is non existant.
Much to be learned here, and its funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.