Are North Korea

It's not gonna happen. Go to bed, watch a movie, have a cup of cocoa, keep watching the footy or whatever. Just chill out. Each so called ruler of every country has that many advisors and protocol to follow before any such major decisions are taken. It's far too easy (and frankly embarrasing) that many people are willing to bite so easily into into the current media narrative/bullshit.

It's not gonna happen. Go to bed, watch a movie, have a cup of cocoa, keep watching the footy or whatever. Just chill out. Each so called ruler of every country has that many advisors and protocol to follow before any such major decisions are taken. It's far too easy (and frankly embarrasing) that many people are willing to bite so easily into into the current media narrative/bullshit.

Nothing embarrassing about it. NK are the worlds most unstable country with a nuclear capability and as for protocol to launch a ICBM in NK, explain what it is as you seem to know

Nothing embarrassing about it. NK are the worlds most unstable country with a nuclear capability and as for protocol to launch a ICBM in NK, explain what it is as you seem to know

That isn't true, countries like Syria and others are far more unstable because they are undergoing rapid and uncontrolled change. The one thing about North Korea is they have a dictatorship which maintains stability and order, there is nothing in it which suggests the country is unstable or suicidally mad.

They are not stupid and launching a nuclear strike has quite literally no benefit because they would be completely obliterated in return. The way they control their citizens and country means they pretty much have to talk aggressively to the likes of the US and other foreign powers.

The one thing nuclear capability gives you is the ability to keep your enemies at a bigger arms length and if needed black mail those around you, that is the main objective of what they are doing. The US is doing precisely that with their nuclear weapons, they are black mailing the likes of China and Russia to curtail something that has been a threat for decades to their ally in South Korea.

I see Schrodingers Trump is back.

Simultaneously capable of massive wide ranging conspiracies yet too stupid to get dressed in the morning.

Unlike all the political geniuses we happen to have on here, who must be just getting around to becoming the President of the United States.

Doesn't matter for me wether Trump is smart or stupid. What really matters is his policy's. And i dislike him a lot, because at the center he seems to be just lining the pockets of the rich class like many before him. I don't need the absurd US media show or the rediculous poppulism and political polarisation to be able to judge. Trump gave a big fuck u to any attempts at a climate deal, tried to kill healtcare, reformed taxes, and its not hard to argue that all this favours the rich class he seems to do it for while cynicly acting like he's "a man of the people". The coman American man couldn't have ellected more of a backstabber.

But then again, wether you ellect republican or democrat it won't matter much anyway, the wealthy class and wall street are the real power in the USA toghether with the millitary and intelligence elite, toghether they have a coman goal to fuck over the American people for their own interrests and presidential candidate's while they often sing a different tune typicly act as lackey's for them regardless.
And really, all it ever needed for the USA with it's 2 party system to become authoritarian was a deal between democrats and republicans to keep power devided among them and always favor the interrest of certain groups regardless, and to me then it's what makes the USA "authoritarian capitalist". The Trump show is just distraction to me, and it's conspiciously flooding the media with BS.

Last edited:
I see Schrodingers Trump is back.

Simultaneously capable of massive wide ranging conspiracies yet too stupid to get dressed in the morning.

Unlike all the political geniuses we happen to have on here, who must be just getting around to becoming the President of the United States.
Lamentably, Clause 5 in Section 1 of Article 2 of the US Constitution precludes me from so doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.