Are people actually excited about January??

Beard

I'm just wondering amongst the negativity and so on if anyone is actually excited about the transfer window re-opening.

For me it doesn't matter if the targets turn out to be a bunch or Bullards and Warnocks, there is just something about it turns me into a giddy kid with a cock in his hand.

Just think, that feeling of when we signed Bobinhoooo could happen all over again couldn't it?

Maybe i should just take the blinkers off.

I'm definitely look forward to this January window I am certain it will be better than any previous ones

I'm really looking for ward to January, but that said (and I never though I'd say this about City) I'm already a little bored with rumours and countless links to at least 60+ new players. I just want January to arrive already!

Very excited. I will certainly be getting the beer and fags in for F5 / Sky / Setanta sessions. I won't be upset if we don't get any of these big names either. Just go through back issues of MCVITA 2002 to last year and read through the month or so before each window opened...even the links now are a 100% improvement on "Fat Stan the Bakers Man."

My number one realistic striker target is that bloke married to Louise...*ahhhh*

I was until the last week but it's knocked the excitement out of it for me, unless tied up already like Madrid are doing i cannot see anyone of real class coming while we are in our current position. Losing out on Diarra is a kick in the nuts as he was the one realistic target i would have liked and the rumours of the likes of Bellamy, Warnock ect worry me. Still a couple of wins to get the feel good factor back and i will be back to dancing around over any vague link in the press.

very excited to see how this all plays out. it's wide open--we could be signing everyone or it's even possible that we sign not much of anyone. still, the drama and speculation has me on the edge of my seat.

I am excited and looking forward to a few trips to COMS when the guy from SSN comes on outside our stadium, I just have the feeling it'll be a big let down though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.