Are people actually excited about January??

Harry Godwin said:
The transfer window is like the adult version of Christmas.
Loads of hints and teases leading up to it,you keep your
fingers crossed that you're going to get what you want
and pretend to be pleased when it's not quite what you
hoped for :D I love it .

Haha, very true

BornBlueDieBlue said:
Wish people would stop being negative about our potential
signings.

All this "they won't want to come to us because we're in a relegation battle" shite is doing my head right in.

Can't anybody understand that EVERY player we sign from now onwards will be given a full brief about what the club is going to be all about over the next
coming years. They will be told that they are about to
become part of the biggest revolution that the world of football has ever witnessed. They will be made aware of the owners ambitons, backed up by billions of pounds
and will be told that they are not coming to a club
in decline or a club thats going to be relegated but a club
that in the next 10 years could be the biggest football brand on the planet.

What football player with any sense wouldn't want to be part of that?

Stop looking short term. Think long term, Because thats
where we're going to shine.

Believe fellow Blues.

utterly 100% spot on, couldnt have said it better myself. Fans, not just city fans,are putting fat too much emphasis on us being 17th and prob not in europe next season but it means diddly squat to be honest, look at trezeguet and buffon and a load of other stars played for juve in serie b, no european footy for at least two years. anything is possible.

I'd rather be able to beat the likes of Spurs and Everton at home and have £5 million to spend in January.

All this transfer gossip is just "Jam Tomorrow" and it deflects from more pressing problems, like we're 17th!

I remember getting giddy about Robbie Fowler and Nigel Clough!

A good midfielder and a decent striker would be a good transfer window for me.

Yaya Toure and Sam Etoo

Beard said:
I'm just wondering amongst the negativity and so on if anyone is actually excited about the transfer window re-opening.

For me it doesn't matter if the targets turn out to be a bunch or Bullards and Warnocks, there is just something about it turns me into a giddy kid with a cock in his hand.

Just think, that feeling of when we signed Bobinhoooo could happen all over again couldn't it?

Maybe i should just take the blinkers off.

Why what's happening?

Beard said:
I'm just wondering amongst the negativity and so on if anyone is actually excited about the transfer window re-opening.

For me it doesn't matter if the targets turn out to be a bunch or Bullards and Warnocks, there is just something about it turns me into a giddy kid with a cock in his hand.

Just think, that feeling of when we signed Bobinhoooo could happen all over again couldn't it?

Maybe i should just take the blinkers off.
i think its changed for me, its gone from exciting to bloody hell we need bodies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.