Are there any jobs where...

Newlunar said:
Graphic designers. What kind of a bullshit job is that.

I know a bloke who calls himself a 'graphic designer'. He just manipulates photos and movie stills and tries to sell them on ebay. He has a shitload of negative feedback from disgruntled punters who have paid money for his utter shit.

What a bullshitting loser, what a superficial way to masquerade as some sort of professional.
Most people I know in fact everyone I know who know him, think he's a ****.

He sounds like a charlatan to me.
Real graphic design involves communication through images, colour and typography.
He's just pissing about with Photoshop.

Knight1979 said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Airport security.

I have been in the industry for 20 years and crew for 15 of those. Not once did i crash an aircraft when i was at the controls so why do you give me so much shit when I'm a passenger.

Jumped up, no mark ***** all of them especially those at man term 1. You know who you are you twats!!!

Pilots amaze me, their schedules and being able to consistently navigate a massive amount of steel through the air at 30,000ft and on the ground with 200+ passengers. Commercial aviation has been around for quite a while now and I think most people like myself still marvel at it.

Smoke and mirrors mate!
Sadly whenever we get it wrong it makes the news.

Gelsons Dad said:
Knight1979 said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Airport security.

I have been in the industry for 20 years and crew for 15 of those. Not once did i crash an aircraft when i was at the controls so why do you give me so much shit when I'm a passenger.

Jumped up, no mark ***** all of them especially those at man term 1. You know who you are you twats!!!

Pilots amaze me, their schedules and being able to consistently navigate a massive amount of steel through the air at 30,000ft and on the ground with 200+ passengers. Commercial aviation has been around for quite a while now and I think most people like myself still marvel at it.

Smoke and mirrors mate!
Sadly whenever we get it wrong it makes the news.

I recently heard one of my school mates had become a pilot for Continental. He was a huge class clown, bright kid but a huge class clown! I was so happy for him. My neighbor growing up flew for American, the Dallas to Paris route. I just remember he wore really thick glasses but had some great stories!

Swales lives said:
Newlunar said:
Graphic designers. What kind of a bullshit job is that.

I know a bloke who calls himself a 'graphic designer'. He just manipulates photos and movie stills and tries to sell them on ebay. He has a shitload of negative feedback from disgruntled punters who have paid money for his utter shit.

What a bullshitting loser, what a superficial way to masquerade as some sort of professional.
Most people I know in fact everyone I know who know him, think he's a ****.

He sounds like a charlatan to me.
Real graphic design involves communication through images, colour and typography.
He's just pissing about with Photoshop.

Ha ha PMSL! That's just the kind of non statement bollocks he comes out with. You must know him! Comedy gold Swales Lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.