Are there any jobs where...

Swales lives said:
... you have to be a c*nt to do it? Like erm, estate agent for example, as discussed in earlier post.

Hahahaha! awesome

My brother says that salesman are wankers, and that they can tell you evrything about evrything, but can't actually do anything themselves

Gelsons Dad said:
Knight1979 said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Airport security.

I have been in the industry for 20 years and crew for 15 of those. Not once did i crash an aircraft when i was at the controls so why do you give me so much shit when I'm a passenger.

Jumped up, no mark ***** all of them especially those at man term 1. You know who you are you twats!!!

Pilots amaze me, their schedules and being able to consistently navigate a massive amount of steel through the air at 30,000ft and on the ground with 200+ passengers. Commercial aviation has been around for quite a while now and I think most people like myself still marvel at it.

Smoke and mirrors mate!
Sadly whenever we get it wrong it makes the news.

My collegues and i often remind ourselves of this, in fact whenever i f**k up at work hit the wrong button and lose another few million we all laugh heartily and remind ourselves that we are not test pilots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.