Are we ( English fans ) an embarrassment nowadays

oman0115

Although it was kind of funny watching the emirates getting taken over last night, there is an underlying issue. As fans, we are targets abroad. The violence in Marseilles with 1000 drunk blokes getting hammered by 12 Russians, amongst other incidents. It's like we're getting bullied. Not saying the 70s & 80s looked nice, ( I wouldn't know ) but it's embarrassing how as fans the English are a laughing stock nowadays. I can only see it getting worse, only a fool would go to Russia next year..

Although it was kind of funny watching the emirates getting taken over last night, there is an underlying issue. As fans, we are targets abroad. The violence in Marseilles with 1000 drunk blokes getting hammered by 12 Russians, amongst other incidents. It's like we're getting bullied. Not saying the 70s & 80s looked nice, ( I wouldn't know ) but it's embarrassing how as fans the English are a laughing stock nowadays. I can only see it getting worse, only a fool would go to Russia next year..

I think the embarrassment is the sad fuckers who engage in this shite, full stop....

The English myth that they were somehow the hardest thing since chuck norris in the 70s/80s is also worth a giggle!

I think the embarrassment is the sad fuckers who engage in this shite, full stop....

The English myth that they were somehow the hardest thing since chuck norris in the 70s/80s is also worth a giggle!
Well to be fair, if aimlessly throwing plastic patio chairs and then waving your arms in the air as if to say 'come and have a go' while walking backwards wearing flip flops is the definition of being hard, they would shit Chuck Norris

Not in the way you think it is. The brits abroad mentality of getting hammered and the fall out that comes with it is an embarrassment. English fans live in a viscous circle of behaving like animals and getting treated like animals.

Well to be fair, if aimlessly throwing plastic patio chairs and then waving your arms in the air as if to say 'come and have a go' while walking backwards wearing flip flops is the definition of being hard, they would shit Chuck Norris

Exactly....

chuck-norris-approves.gif

If you're on about the fans still looking for a scrap then yes they're an embarrassment. Can't fault the English attendances however.

Total attendance for the 2016/17 season:
Premier League - 13,612,316
Bundesliga - 12,702,427
Football League Championship - 11,105,922
La Liga - 10,470,781

I think any football fan who goes out to have a fight at the match is an absolute embarrassment. You see them on the news at England away games with their tops off, beer bellies out, caps on and tattoos everywhere with their arms outstretched thinking its some sort of invasion and I just look at them and think what a bunch of utter wank stains you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.