Are we just a unmanageable team

*singingtheblues* said:
How in Gods name did you manage to make a comparison between us and the likes of Bolton?!

I am trying to say that there supporters do not have the high expectations that we have so are more unlikely to get on the back of there team if they aint challenging for the top 6, therefore there players play with a little less pressure. I am not saying we have siilar teams?

Why do you think their fans don't have the same expectations as us?

It's glaringly obvious...

you've lost me slightly, there are numerous reasons why Bolton and the like have never had the same expectations as City, dare i say we have always been a much bigger club, can you not undrsdtand how these expectations can add pressure to a team ?

*bangs head against wall*

It hurts a little, but I've achieved more than I ever could having this discussion with you.

Try not to be such a smart arse , can you not see any logic in what im saying? Playing infront of 15000 Bolton fans who are just happy to be in the premiership has got to be easier than playing infront of 40000 city fans with expectations of european glory. Maybe bang your head a little harder next time

pedigreeblue said:
Try not to be such a smart arse , can you not see any logic in what im saying? Playing infront of 15000 Bolton fans who are just happy to be in the premiership has got to be easier than playing infront of 40000 city fans with expectations of european glory. Maybe bang your head a little harder next time

I don't think an expectation that we should be well clear of relegation spot is unrealistic or unacceptable. And I don't think there are many blues at all who are demanding instant success.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I think its not unrealistic to look for a team that can finish around 10th on a regular basis, and if you looked at all the polls when SGE left the overwhelming majority of city fans felt he should have been kept on, so I don't think our expectations are that far out of the norm.

Im not saying our expectations are wrong, im saying i think they are higher than most of the other clubs in the premiership therefore adding more pressure on our players.

BCP said:
Hughes looked pale and tired i the interview on BBC website .
Never expected such a low position this time of the season.
The players apart from the famous five (Zab,SWP,Komp,Ireland andRobinho) are dreadful !!
I think Hughes face was a picture of Words
"I AM RIGHT IN THE SHIT NOW"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.