Are we looking to sign a striker?

If we weren't spending big, I'd go for Defoe

Even if we are spending big I would still go for Defoe. Would be a great squad player and likely to get a goal off the bench. I still think he would do well at City with the amount of chances he would get.

A new strike partner. No I think Kun will lead the line and Nacho will be the second striker. As others has said he has been playing with either Muller or Lewondawski up front for Bayern with two wingers . So I would think maybe a attacking central midfielder who will score 15 goals a season will be key that puts in work rate too. Very hard to find that.

DeBruyne could fill that role as the most advanced of the three mids.

A new strike partner. No I think Kun will lead the line and Nacho will be the second striker. As others has said he has been playing with either Muller or Lewondawski up front for Bayern with two wingers . So I would think maybe a attacking central midfielder who will score 15 goals a season will be key that puts in work rate too. Very hard to find that.

Nope...

Kevin-De-Bruyne-479x336.jpg

We should be in for Aubameyang IMO, looks a top player to me. It would be so nice to know we still have a genuinely top class player up front when Sergio gets his inevitable muscle strains and he can play out wide so wouldn't just be sat on the bench when Sergio is fit which is the problem we have had at other times when trying to bring in a striker knowing Sergio is always going to be the indisputable first choice when fit.

We should be in for Aubameyang IMO, looks a top player to me. It would be so nice to know we still have a genuinely top class player up front when Sergio gets his inevitable muscle strains and he can play out wide so wouldn't just be sat on the bench when Sergio is fit which is the problem we have had at other times when trying to bring in a striker knowing Sergio is always going to be the indisputable first choice when fit.

Yep, that's what's needed, someone who's equally adept at playing wide or through the middle, like Muller for instance.

You're certainly along the right lines. A flexible player. Adept in a number of positions. Aubameyang is a good shout. Griezman would be another ideal player.
I assume Txiki is thinking Pep will turn Sterling into our very own flexible forward.

Isco would be another possibility, he's played centrally before, also excells in the 10 role, wide or in centre mid.

I've been saying this for a while now. We need more flexibility in our signings. A striker that's very good wife or behind is excatly what we need.
I think in a year or so Iheanacho will offer great flexibility too.

What I've seen of Diaz, he'll add flexibility. Much of what I've seen of the development squads would suggest we are looking to add flexibility throughout.

There's been a few rumours now. Apparently he's going back for £16m, which is the amount still outstanding from the deal that brought him to City.
As long has he's gone, who cares where?
I thought we always paid cash up front these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.