Are we the most in-form team in Europe right now?

You are the best team in England right now. To say you're the best in Europe is premature. I think PSG would beat you over two legs just now, after Christmas and potential additions that a harder call to make.

I think against the best you are still vulnerable at the back.

Time will tell, enjoy the ride. You lucky bastards. :)

Our midfield is far superior to PSG we smash em

You are the best team in England right now. To say you're the best in Europe is premature. I think PSG would beat you over two legs just now, after Christmas and potential additions that a harder call to make.

I think against the best you are still vulnerable at the back.

Time will tell, enjoy the ride. You lucky bastards. :)

I hear this line rolled out a lot but first of all the so called best have to get the ball to challenge our back line. Until that actually happens no one can say if City are vulnerable at the back. It has become something of a mantra amongst pundits and some fans.

"City are poor at the back" blah blah

City defend as a team and have shown recently how good they are at this. No one has really troubled our defence because we start defending that high up. Players like Sane, Jesus, Sergio, Silva KDB, Sterling are doing the defending. If the so called defenders are called upon, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Ederson etc. they have also done the job well.

Is it really 1 in 24. That’s pretty excellent.
It is.

25 league games ago was when we got spanked at Everton, since then we've only lost 2-1 to Chelsea away back in April. We're currently 15 games unbeaten in the league.

It is.

25 league games ago was when we got spanked at Everton, since then we've only lost 2-1 to Chelsea away back in April. We're currently 15 games unbeaten in the league.
That must be close to our record now.

Is it really 1 in 24. That’s pretty excellent.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.